- what you need to know before going on the tour,
- how to get a place on the tour and then
- how the tour will operate.
Details from Qatar’s own website http://www.qatarairways.com/global/en/offers/doha-city-tour.page
Find a journey within a journey
Enrich every step of your journey with a complimentary tour of Doha, courtesy of Qatar Airways and Qatar Tourism Authority.
Visit four key landmarks including: The Pearl-Qatar, for the finest quality shops and restaurants; Katara Cultural Village, a centre dedicated to celebrating arts and heritage; Souq Waqif, for traditional jewellery, spices and handicrafts; and the Museum of Islamic Art, for its stunning architecture and beautiful seaside park. All of this, while you wait to connect with your next flight.
For more information, simply head to the Doha City Tour desk on arrival. An amazing experience awaits you.
Pre-requisites for the tour
- You need to be transitting through Doha and have at least 5 hours before your onward flight.
- Tours leave at 8:00am, 10:00am, 1:00pm & 17:30pm. Obviously you need to have registered for the tour before this time
- You can not pre-book. You need to line up and places are given on a first-come, first served basis. See below for more information about the process
- You do not need a visa for Qatar, a special immigration stamp will be provided if you get on the tour.
- You need to be flying on a Qatar Airlines flight.
How do I get on the tour?
What happens on the tour?
Some personal opinions from bloggers who have done this tour